Wow so much has happened. Life is crazy here in the Jeffery home. Kids are all getting big and school is out which is very sad. I love that the 3 oldest were in school and learning. It kept them busy. We went to Colo. and N.M to see a wedding and family. It was nice in Colo, but N.M was HOT. It was nice to meet more of my birth family. I have to say they were very good looking family members and that is were the good looks came from. It is weird to see my kids faces in them too. I love it. My sister got her mission call and I am so excited for her. She is going to Michigan Detroit in Oct. Super happy for her! Ryan is in the Y.M presidency. We shall see how he likes that...... We have been camping and just having a lot of fun w/ each other. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment