Wednesday

Haloween and Christmas and NYeve!

Okay so here is there Halloween costume. They had a fun day. I just have to say they are so sticking cute!!!!
 
Well hear is Christmas. They got A LOT of stuff. I really didn't want to give them anything. But they got presents. They had a good day.
This is what Lu got from Grandma J.
 That was a great day. Ryan's parents came after Christmas and they had dinner with us. On Christmas Eve I was with my real family that I found over the summer. It was nice.


So we always do a new years eve party, if Ryan isn't working and this year he didn't and we also heard that Archie and his family were going to be in town for Christmas so we thought to ourselves we had to do it because Archie is in town!!!!! So everyone came that we invited and it was sooo fun!!!!!! As you can see they are having fun catching up!!!!!
The girls as hot as can be!!!!

Now this was at Liz's place and that was New Years day. It was fun to see her since she moved back east!!! Also Arae came to my party the night before too. It was fun!!!!!
 I know I look awful...... so don't judge:)



No comments:

Post a Comment