Friday

April Birthdays

In April we have 3 birthdays that we celebrate. Hunter's, Ryan's and Stellan's. For Hunter's we went to Chuck A Rama and opened his gifts at home. He loved every minute of his birthday. We also had his favorite breakfest, French Toast:) He went to school and I brought his class ding dong desserts. He was one happy boy:) He turned 7 yrs old.

Here he got a Lego:)
Here he got a old fashion car which he totally loves!

Here is Stellan. We really didn't do much,but I did make a cake for him and got him a ball. He loved his ball. He turn 2 yrs old. He is such a cutie!

For Ryan we didn't do anything. I did though get up and make him a HUGE pancake. He had to work on his birthday. But that is life. Next year we will do something fun. Finger's cross:)

No comments:

Post a Comment